A user information document about the presence of cookies on the Eurosurvey website. The information presented below is intended to inform the user about the placement, use and management of cookies used by the Eurosurvey website (https://eurosurvey.ro/)
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file that contains information downloaded on your device when you access (for the first time) a website. That cookie is sent back on each subsequent visit to the initial website or to other website that recognizes it. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize a device and give you a more efficient and personalized experience.
What is NOT a cookie?
Cookies are NOT Viruses! They use plain text formats. They are not compiled pieces of code, so they cannot be executed and cannot auto-run. Consequently, they cannot duplicate or replicate on other networks in order to run or replicate again.
What types of cookies are used?
Eurosurvey uses both proprietary cookies and third-party cookies on this site.
The proprietary cookies are cookies used by Eurosurvey when you visit our website and may be differentiated as follows: technical, session, persistent and functional:
- Technical cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the website. These cookies allow you to navigate between different sections of the website and to use specific features.
- Session cookies are temporary cookies that allow you to quickly and easily navigate on the website.
- Persistent cookies or ‘tracking cookies’ take several sessions and remain stored in the browser for a while after the session ends (if you do not delete them).
- Functional cookies monitor the proper functioning of the website and allow it to retain your choices (eg. language, username or region). They offer enhanced and personal features that make it easier for you not to choose your options every time you visit the website.
Third-party cookies are cookies that are used by Eurosurvey when you visit our website and may be differentiated as follows:
- Performance cookies (Google Analytics): collects anonymous and centralized information about your online behavior (browser type, IP address, operating system used, domain name of the website that you visited, and time of the session termination, date and time you visited a website, etc.) for statistical purposes and for generating visitor profiles.
- The cookies which we use do not collect data that would disclose your identity and, therefore, we can not identify you by this mean. Our website may contain links to other websites that are not owned/managed by Eurosurvey (third-party content, links, and plug-ins). Eurosurvey does not assume responsibility for the privacy practices applied by these websites.
How do you express your agreement?
How do you reject cookies?
You can withdraw your consent at any time by deleting the cookies from your browser.
These settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu in your browser. To understand these settings, the following links may be helpful (or go to the ‘Help’ section of the browser for further details):
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
Changing browser settings in order to reject cookies can influence the way you visit our website and you may be denied access to certain sections of the browser. You can change the browser settings at any time.