Location: Bucharest, 6th District
Objective: Real estate registration, construction registration, documentation to declare subdivision into flats, land dismantling.
Equipment used: Trimble’s DiNi Level DiNi 03, Mira Invar
Eurosurvey team: 2 surveyors with experience in drawing elements and making such measurements.
Workflow (office and on-site):
- Realization of the topographic network in order to execute the measurements;
- Execution of 2D topographic surveys and internal surveys;
- Measurement processing using specialized software;
- Correlation of the situation plan and the construction surveys resulting from the processing of the measurements with the Building Permit and of the targeted plans for non-change;
- Preparation of cadastral documentation for construction and apartment registration for approval by the Office of Cadastre and Real Estate Advertising;
- 157 apartments, 406 individual units.