Objective: cross sections/floor plans/building facades (north, south, east, west)
Deliverables: floor plans (2D survey)/defining cross sections/construction facades
3D scanning area: 878 sqm
Equipment used: Trimble TX8 / Trimble S5 total station
Eurosurvey team: 2 geodesy engineers experienced in 3D scanning and survey engineering
Workflow (office and on-site):
- Acquisition of site located in Ilfov
- Establishing the positioning for the scanning stations and the resolution used according to the degree of detail required by the design theme
- Connecting the previously positioned stations was carried out on the basis of the scanned common plans (the common plans are represented by floor, ceiling, partition walls). A total of 113 3D laser scanning stations were implemented.
- Point cloud registration was performed with Trimble RealWorks software with an overall cloud-to-cloud error of 1.68 mm.
- Extraction of horizontal sections/cross sections/facades using AutoCAD software.