Objective: Floor plans, cross sections and construction facades
Scanned surface: 3300 sqm
Deliverables: 5 floor plans, 2 cross sections and 6 facades
Equipment used: Trimble TX8 / Trimble S5 total station
Eurosurvey team: 3 land surveyors with experience in 3D scanning and surveying engineering /1 land surveyor with experience in point cloud processing
Workflow (office and on-site):
- Acquisition of site located in Bucharest
- Establishing the positioning for the scanning stations and the resolution used according to the degree of detail required by the design theme
- Connecting the previously positioned stations was carried out on the basis of the scanned common plans (the common plans are represented by floor, ceiling, partition walls). A total of 204 3D laser scanning stations were implemented.
- Point cloud registration was performed with Trimble RealWorks software with an overall cloud-to-cloud error of 1.16 mm.
- Extraction of horizontal and vertical sections but also of facades from the point cloud with the help of AutoCAD software.