Location: Bucharest, 6th District
Objective: Construction behavior tracking in time of the executed and neighboring constructions, land and construction registration, documentation to declare subdivision into flats, land dismantling
Equipment used: Trimble’s DiNi Level DiNi 03, Mira Invar
Eurosurvey team: 3 surveyors with experience in drawing elements and making such measurements.
Workflow (office and on-site):
- Acquisition of site located in Bucharest
- Installation of compaction marks (11) according to the design theme+15 constructions executed according to the design theme
- Installation of at least 3 reference parts located outside the area of influence of new constructions;
- Establishing the positioning of the stations for achieving the middle geometric leveling (gates equal to and less than 20 m)
- Performing leveling measurements
- Post processing of data obtained in the field with the help of specialized software
- Extraction of data obtained after processing and creation of a summary table (.xls) and a graph of the placement of placed marks
- 157 apartments, 406 individual units.