Location: Străulești, District 1
Objective: Topographic assistance on site, construction registration, dismantling, subdivision into flats.
Equipment used: Stonex SH5, Trimble Robotic S5, LEICA Disto D2.
Eurosurvey team: 2 engineers with experience in drawing elements and making measurements of any kind
Workflow (office and on-site):
- Realization of the topographic network in order to execute the measurements;
- Execution of 2D topographic surveys and internal surveys;
- Tracing the designed elements;
- Building surveys;
- Measurement processing using specialized software of data collected from the field;
- Correlation of the situation plan and the construction surveys resulting from the processing of the measurements with the Building Permit and of the targeted plans for non-change;
- Preparation of cadastral documentation for construction and apartment registration in order to be approved by the Office of Cadastre and Real Estate Advertising;
- Alignment and verification of project plans with OCPI approved ownership limit;
- 46 individual units.