Objective: Obtaining horizontal sections, cross sections and construction facades.
Scanning surface : 486 square meters
Deliverables : 2D facades construction (3 facades)
Equipment used: Trimble TX8 / Trimble S5 total station
Eurosurvey team: 2 geodesy engineers with experience in 3D scanning and engineering surveying
Workflow (office and on-site):
- Acquisition of site located in Bucharest
- Establishing the positioning for the scanning stations and the resolution used according to the degree of detail required by the design theme
- Connecting the previously positioned stations was carried out on the basis of the scanned common plans (the common plans are represented by floor, ceiling, partition walls). A total of 18 3D laser scanning stations were implemented.
- Point cloud registration was performed with Trimble RealWorks software with an overall cloud-to-cloud error of 2.45 mm.
- extracting facades from the point cloud using AutoCAD