Objective: Obtaining horizontal sections, facades and vertical sections.
Scanning surface : 6000 sqm
Deliverables : 4 horizontal sections, 4 facades, 2 vertical sections
Equipment used: Trimble TX8 / Trimble S5 total station
Eurosurvey team: 2 geodesy engineers with experience in 3D scanning and engineering surveying
Workflow (office and on-site):
- Acquisition of site located in Bucharest
- Establishing the positioning for the scanning stations and the resolution used according to the degree of detail required by the design theme
- Connecting the previously positioned stations was carried out on the basis of the scanned common plans (the common plans are represented by floor, ceiling, partition walls). A total of 255 3D laser scanning stations were implemented.
- Point cloud registration was performed with Trimble RealWorks software with
- an overall cloud-to-cloud error of 1.88 mm.
- extracting facades ,vertical and horizontal sections from the point cloud using AutoCAD