District 1 property
Objective: cross sections/floor flatness/interior surveys (horizontal sections)/facades (North, South, West, East).
Deliverables: floor flatness analysis in .dwg plans/horizontal sections (2D survey)/transversal sections/construction facades.
3D scanning area: 1.500 sqm
Equipment used: Trimble TX8 / Trimble S5 total station
Eurosurvey team: 2 geodesy engineers experienced in 3D scanning and survey engineering
Workflow (office and on-site):
- Acquisition of site located in Bucharest
- Establishing the positioning for the scanning stations and the resolution used according to the degree of detail required
- Because of the required level of detail the Eurosurvey team had to use ”black and white” markings for millimetric point cloud precision
- Point cloud recording and geo-differentiation (processing and transposition in the Stereographic 1970 projection system – used for all buildings in Romania)
- Extraction of horizontal sections/transversal sections/facades/floor flatness.